CULTIVATE THANKFULNESS

 



One year ago today, I was kidnapped. 

Yeah, you saw that right... KIDNAPPED. 

The whole ordeal lasted for a few hours, some money had to be paid, and I had a few bruises here and there but...the testimony is that I'm here today! Rather than wonder why it had to happen at all, I choose be thankful. Oh, I'm so thankfulllll! Besides, prior to that incident, there had been many other robbery incidents where my life was at stake, but GOD!

So this is me saying ABBA, KEEPER, SUSTAINER, THANK YOU! In our local parlance, PAPA YOU DO WELL!!! I'm so grateful Father! 

Alright, enough of my gist😁 Meanwhile, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!💃💃💃 💥💥💥

Such a blessed and wonder-filled year lies ahead for you! Your path will drip fatness, you will be led by God's Spirit every step of the way and light will shine on your path. You won't miss a turn neither will you miss His voice. It'll be your year of precision and accuracy in Jesus' name!




One thing we must do more than ever this year is stay thankful. 2020 taught me to remain ever thankful for the lives and health of my family and friends. And, as you may have heard, there will yet be more disheartening news from around the world as the year progresses but, through it all, be thankful and stay thankful. 

Cultivate a habit of thanksgiving and thanks-living. Let it be a lifestyle for you every day of this year. Don't begin in January and then become a pile of anxiety and complaints half-way through the year. Trust God to stay thankful throughout the year (I'll do my best to remind you in every post that will be made this year; my own way of keeping us both accountable. You're welcome😉)



So, as you go along in the year, thank your way out of every challenge that may arise; continually express your faith in God and in His plans for you through thanksgiving as Abraham did; instead of worrying and getting anxious, make your requests known to God with thanksgiving; start, end and sandwich your day with thanksgiving... Basically, stay thankful at all times, no matter the cost! God helps you!🤗

Till our next post... Stay thankful!


Your friend,

Precious.


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this Precious! It's easy to be thankful within 1st to 3rd of January and forget so soon afterwards. I'm grateful God ❤️❤️❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I ran with the speed of light from Instagram with my heart in my mouth, that was scary. I'm glad you are here and fine. If there's anything I've learnt is that there's always something to be grateful, ungratefulness and complaining just seems easier. Whatever the case, God is always good and has got me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow😂 Thanks for "running with the speed of light" to check on me🤗 And thanks for sharing your lessons. Indeed, God has always got you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Expert Editing for Authors and Startup Organisations

Love's Response

Inside Work