Just SPEAK!!!

Just recently, I misplaced a very important item and stood a chance of having to pay a huge fine if I didn't find it soon enough. As much as I wasn't happy whenever I remembered it was missing, I was at rest. I kept saying, "I'll get it back and with everything intact; nothing missing!"

Can I just say here that your mouth is one of the most potent weapons God has given to you. It's not for carrying tales here and there; it's an instrument which if used properly, can bring about an amazing life for you!

As I was saying, one day passed by and I was still hanging on to God, trusting that I would get it back sooner than I could imagine. Then the following day, I was studying and something hit me.

Proverbs 12:14 - "A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth...". At that point, I stopped and said, "Thank you Jesus because my item has been found and it is returned to me with everything intact!"

In the beginning, God used His mouth to speak what He wanted and it came to pass! Guess what? You were created in His image!!! Stop keeping mute!

To conclude my story, I finished studying and checked my mail only to see a mail that the item had been found! Your words are powerful! They carry life! Don't take them for granted or use them unwisely. They can be used to recreate your situation so don't take them lightly or waste them over nothing!

Speak God's promises over yourself and stop leaving your life to chance! Use your weapon! You've got the power... SPEAK!!!

Shalom!

Precious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside Work

Love's Response

Free Expert Editing for Authors and Startup Organisations