The Story of Salvation

Hellooo! It's been ages right? I know!

I trust you've been doing great, overcoming challenges and representing Jesus in your sphere!

I have been tending to life events😁. Yes, I did tie the knot with my Sweetness😍 That gist is for another day but in summary, God is FAITHFUL!

Today, in the spirit of celebrating our King - Jesus, I'd like to share a story God led Hubby to write. It explains salvation through a different lens. I hope that you not only enjoy reading it, but also share it  with someone who needs to see it.

Salvation (To Save from Perishing…)

“I think it’s time you had a son Sir”, said his brother, Codsh Ruach!
“I think so too”, Elyon replied…

“But I will have to make a palace for him: a place so beautiful and alive, a scenery that brings out his true potential, a place worthy of my power and my wealth. My son’s little sphere of influence before he matures to rule in his rightful place. I want something he will appreciate from the day of his birth to forever”.

“Beautiful Sir! I will make some findings at once for a proper location for such a grand master piece ”, said Ruach in quick
response (Gen 1:1-2).

Ruach diligently searched until he found a piece of land suitable for Elyon’s envisioned world.
“So make sure you…”,
“Good morning Sir!” a servant interrupted Elyon, with his head bowed to the ground.

With a blinding gaze Elyon looked at the servant, and before he could utter a thought, the servant said, “Ruach has returned!”
“Excellent, let the construction begin!” thundered Elyon in ecstatic utterance.

There was a great stir in the city on that day, everyone going about their businesses, most of whom
were in mingled conversation about Elyon’s rumored project, and their business transactions.
Anyway, everyone was employed in one task or the other, because perfect organization was the
trademark of Elyon’s city.

“Mike! Mike!!...” Gaby barked… “I heard Elyon is in work clothes”.
“It cannot be true…”, said Mike in unmistakable masculine response.

“Why doesn’t he send us to do whatever it is, we will gladly do so even if it costs our lives”, said Ralph in a deeply compassionate and sober tone.

“They say He will trust it to no one, He wants to do it himself”, Gaby said, summoning his professional vocal expertise.

“Aha… I get it, rumor has it that he will have a son soon. One, not like us! Actually, they say he will
be like Elyon”, Mike interrupted.

“It is not a rumor, it is true, infact…”. Gaby was caught off guard and still in the middle of his response when a familiar warmth filled the city, for everyone felt it in their hearts when ‘El’, as Elyon is casually referred to, made a move.

“Yes, it is true. I will build a place for my son, and this I will do myself”, beamed El’s thoughts through the heart of everyone in the city. The ‘Host’ all bowed in acknowledgement.

Every detail was joystakingly put in place, and in just 5 days El was done. The world exactly as he
envisioned it to be. “It’s perfect!"

"Let us make him now that we have made a perfect place for him”, THREE advised, and “yes, we will” they responded. ‘THREE’, which is the council of the three brothers - Elyon, Amila and Ruach, said in one accord: “Let us make him tomorrow”. And so they did.

El now had the child whom He loved dearly, and He called him ‘Chamono’ or ‘Cham’. They grew
close and very fond of each other. El knew that Chamono was different from the servants he had in his city. This difference was so striking that he went often to spend so much time together with ‘Cham’ in the cool of the day to catch up on their experiences.

“Cham…” called El.
“Yes, dad…”, Chamono replied.
El continued, “I have to go now. I hope you remember the only rule I gave you…”.
“Yes, dad. I do. You said, ‘do whatever you like, but do not touch that tree in the
middle’”.
"Good! We will see tomorrow” said El. He gave Cham a peck on his head and left.

The THREE then decided to make a friend for Cham, to help him and accompany him throughout
the day and night. And so they did make a friend and sister for him, and Cham was glad.
“She is beautiful. Can I call her mmmmm… mmmmmmm… Eisha?”
“Yes son, as you wish” replied El.

Cham and Eisha loved themselves deeply, built creative works and played together.

“Cham… Cham… Taste this too, it’s good for food, tastes good, and makes me think differently”, said Eisha.
“Really?…” replied Cham. “Let me take a bite..."
"Mmmmm… yummy. It's true Eisha. It does taste good, and I kind of see things differently."
"Ughhh… I think I feel sick too…”

“Annnggggghhhh…” screamed Eisha. “I think I am sick too”.

So the children became sick. This illness affected them so badly, that the children were fast
approaching their death. El quickly runs a diagnosis on the children and finds these out;

(1) They will die if nothing is done fast.
(2) The sickness has mutated their genes.

El is then presented with two options;
~ Option 1: Kill the children and give birth to another.

~ Option 2: Go every length to make the children well.

“We will go every length to bring salvation to them”, said the THREE.

Hebrew words:
Elyon or El (Most High)
Codsh Ruach (the Spirit) Chamono (Like us)
Amila (The word)
Eisha (Woman).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love's Response

Free Expert Editing for Authors and Startup Organisations

Inside Work