We Triumph!

Hi there!

Been a while... Trust you have been holding up awesomely 😊

Today, I'd like to share some words of encouragement from a scripture that has been on my mind for a while now one I have seen unfold in my life...


"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place." (KJV)

"In the Messiah, in Christ, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade. Through us, he brings knowledge of Christ." (MSG)

"But thank God! He has made us his captives and continues to lead us along in Christ’s triumphal procession. Now he uses us to spread the knowledge of Christ everywhere, like a sweet perfume." (NLT)

"Yet I am so thankful to God, who always marches us to victory under the banner of the Anointed One; and through us He spreads the beautiful fragrance of His knowledge to every corner of the earth." (The VOICE)

"God always makes his grace visible in Christ, who includes us as partners of his endless triumph. Through our yielded lives he spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere we go." (TPT)

- 2 Corinthians 2:14


I'm sure that by now you get the point. The first few words are constantly on replay for me... "Thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us TRIUMPH..." The Message calls it a perpetual victory parade! The Passion Translation calls it an "endless triumph!" Hallelujah! There's no end to my victory in Christ! I keep winning! So, whatever the present circumstance is, I am sure of one thing, the end has been determined by God, and guess what? It is GOOD! 

Whether the present looks good or not, I know it will end good! I know I am victorious! I know it will end in praise! I know God has got me! It's not just a fact, it's the TRUTH! He keeps causing me to triumph! Not that He did, or He may, He will always cause us to triumph... He is faithful like that 😊

So, be encouraged! The Person Who determines your end is not some man who knows nothing about you, but your Father; a loving and caring Father. He is concerned about you and wants the very best for you, so He will ALWAYS turn the tables in your favour!

I leave you with this spot-on song by Jekalyn Carr. Keep speaking and singing it: Everything attached to me wins! It's my winning season!


You Will Win (Jekalyn Carr)


Comments

  1. 🤲🤲🤲amen. The one who causes me to triumph always is concerned about me🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love's Response

Inside Work

Free Expert Editing for Authors and Startup Organisations