Let Worship Rise...

God is faithful!
God is FAITHFUL!!
GOD IS FAITHFUL!!!

I believe someone needs to hear that today...

Yes, you're going through 'stuff' but your God is still faithful! You can bank on His word. You can be sure that He will see you through the 'stuff' you're passing through. In a moment, you'll be out of this phase and on to a greater/better one!

The Bible says God won't give you more than you can bear but will make a way of escape for you! So, whatever it will take for you, His son/daughter, to come out victorious, God is willing and ready to do it!

It may not come at the time you want it however, rest in the truth that it will come at just the right time. I myself, am going through such a season... But I am unshaken, because I can stake my life on God's word and promises!!! Every word of His has the capacity to accomplish what He has sent it to do! It has the creative power to bring into reality things that were  once only dreams and fantasies (Heb. 11:3). It doesn't have the capacity to return unaccomplished! 💃💃💃

So today, let your worship rise to God. Don't give room for bitterness towards God, people around you or yourself. Remember, this too shall pass. Let NOTHING take away your joy. Fight for your joy! Someone may say, "but that's a fake smile"! No, it's not dear! It's even the most genuine of all because it comes from your spirit, where your joy is unending!!! Your joy isn't conditioned by emotions, feelings or situations. It is not regulated; if anything, it is ever on the increase!!!

Your victory is here already!!! And it will soon manifest!
Be encouraged and let your worship rise...

Worship Rise (Travis Greene)


From here to there
Worship is filling the atmosphere
Both now and then
Songs of Your love will never end

All day and night
As we bow down our praise will rise
Inside and out
All that I am will shout

Let my worship rise
Like a sweet perfume
I'll pour my love, my love
All over You

Oh-ooh
Oh, oh-oh-ooh

Forever
Worship will rise
Now and forever
Be glorified

Oh-oh-ooh, oh
Oh, oh-oh-ooh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love's Response

Free Expert Editing for Authors and Startup Organisations

Inside Work