Listen And Be Edified


Hello!

Welcome again!

On listen and be Edified today, we will listen to and meditate on another powerful song. This song was done by Elevation worship and features Travis Greene and Kierra Sheard. I'm triple sure the lyrics will minister to you greatly.

The last part of this song reminds me about the power of testimonies. Sometimes, all we need to find the strength to carry on is to remember what we have been through and how God came through for us.

I'll share some of my testimonies:
I remember once when I was young, myself and my Mum were on our way to my school. She was driving. All of a sudden, this trailer came out of nowhere, hit us and then kept dragging us until we were off the road, and then the driver stopped. Amazingly, the accident was on my side of the vehicle but I came out without any issues (except the trauma), and I still attended school that day. Meanwhile, the car was written off!

Another time, I had this severe stomach pain the doctors diagnosed to be something similar to ulcer. For months, I would roll on the floor whenever it began, couldn't eat, and took various medicines and oils to no avail. Then one night, my Mum simply carried me and placed me on the altar, asking God to do whatever He wanted with me. There and then, He healed me forever!

Understand that if it would take God to shake heaven and earth just so He can rescue you, like He did for Abraham and Sarah, the 4 Hebrew boys, and many others in scripture, He will do it. Why? He loves you like that!

So, take some time to just read through the lyrics of this song, ponder on them, then listen to the song as well. I pray it spurs you to remember your testimonies, keep hanging on to God's promises and keep running with those testimonies till your desired change comes!

Enjoy!

Do It Again 
(Elevation worship ft. Travis Greene and Kierra Sheard)
Walking around these walls
I thought by now they'd fall
But You have never failed me yet
Waiting for change to come
Knowing the battle's won
For You have never failed me yet

Your promise still stands
Great is Your faithfulness, faithfulness
I'm still in Your hands
This is my confidence, You've never failed me yet

I know the night won't last
Your Word will come to pass
My heart will sing Your praise again
Jesus, You're still enough
Keep me within Your love
My heart will sing Your praise again

Your promise still stands
Great is Your faithfulness, faithfulness
I'm still in Your hands
This is my confidence, You never failed

I've seen You move, You move the mountains
And I believe, I'll see You do it again
You made a way, where there was no way
And I believe, I'll see You do it again

I'll see You do it again
Oh-oh

Your promise still stands
Great is Your faithfulness, faithfulness
I'm still in Your hands
This is my confidence, You never failed

Enjoy the rest of your month , trusting that God's promises stand sure FOREVER!

Shalom,
Precious😉



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love's Response

Free Expert Editing for Authors and Startup Organisations

Inside Work