Listen. Worship. Be Edified.

Many of us crave for God's voice... You so wish that He would just speak to you.. "Even if all He does is call my name, oh, that He would just speak!" Interestingly, God is always speaking, in fact, He's always calling you. The question is, "are you listening?"

We could get so engrossed in our world that we forget to pause. And LISTEN.

This beautiful piece sung by Kari speaks volumes about this. Listen to and meditate on the lyrics.

God, Precious is listening! Speak to me! (You can tell Him same...)

Shalom,
Precious.

SPEAK TO ME by KARI JOBE (Source: Youtube)

The sound of many waters
Calms the sea in me
The voice that ends the silence
Meets me in my need
Like fireworks
Igniting in my chest
The weight of Your glory
The reverence
I'm in awe that You would come to me
In awe that I could hear You speak
Speak to me
Speak to me
I'm listening
Speak to me
Speak to me
I'm listening
The sound that shakes the heavens
The whisper on the wind
Breaks my inhibitions
And settles me within
The mystery, You're closer than my skin
Your still, small voice moving me again
I hang on to every word You say
I live to hear You say my name
Speak to me
Speak to me
I'm listening
Speak to me
Speak to me
I'm listening


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Expert Editing for Authors and Startup Organisations

Love's Response

Inside Work